Instructions for claiming, updating or creating your lodging property listings:
1. Go to visitllanocounty.com and click on the “ACCOUNT” link in the top menu. From there you can log in or register if you do not have an account. If you already have an account, skip to step 3.
2. Fill out the form to create an account on the site. (You will only need to do this one time. Once your account is created you can link all listings to one account.)
3. Log in to the site under the ‘Account’ tab at the top after you have registered.
4. Navigate or use the search to find your property and click on the “Own this property?” tab at the bottom. Then click on the “Claim Listing” button.
5. Fill out and submit the listing claim for approval. You will be notified when that is approved. Once approved you will need to return to the site and log in to update your listing.
5. Click “My Places” link in the top menu under “Account“.
6. From your account page you can edit claimed listing by clicking the 3 dots on the bottom right. Fill out the listing features/amenities form. Include files like a restaurant menu or add photos from the photo uploader at the bottom of the page.
7. Press the ‘SUBMIT LISTING’ button to save all changes. A success message will be displayed.
Repeat as necessary!